The Sixth London Political Summit and Awards is set to...Read More
Executive Training for eﬀective local government administration, and good governance. Certiﬁed Program 2020.
C&M Center for Political Leadership and Governance (CPLG) UK, In Collaboration With The Institute of Leadership & Management (TILM)
Centre for Political leadership and Governance. (CPLG)
As the world strives through the covid-19 global pandemic, which is presently creating a paradigm shift, and reshaping the dynamics of international politics and institutional structures. The world’s great powers are at the point of redefining the future conceptualisation of globalisation and interdependence in the face of pandemics.
This emerging dynamic in international political and economic leadership, requires an equal reaction from domestic politics and leadership, across key contending nation-states. This therefore opens up a new frontier of political leadership, state-craft intelligence, and developmental capabilities.
The ‘Centre for political leadership and governance’ (CPLG), as an informed platform for knowledge sharing and skill transfer in the arts/science of political governance both at the public and private sector. The centre would be working with highly trusted experts and professionals in providing high quality, standard intellectual and practical training on the key challenges of politicking and public governance in an evolving society, social structure, and institutional management.
The centre would be offering leadership training/workshop programmes, that would cover knowledge transfer, and skill acquisition especially in the areas of; Politics/Political culture, Political Parties/Competitive Democracy, Voting/Electoral Systems, Constitutional Elements/Legislative system, Community Engagement/Social Structure, Art/Business of Governance, Lobbying/Consultancy, and Ethics/Values of Leadership.
On completion of the centres training programmes, which attract an award of certificate, would effectively prepare the participants for a more active role in the future, on political duties and public governance.
Aims of the centre
The centre is set to transfer and impact political knowledge and skills required for leadership engagement and management, in a professional context, for a value added institutional system.
- Understanding the core principles of politics and democracy
- Key elements of political engagement and management
- Understanding the difference between political ideology and culture
- The institution of governance and the order of hierarchy
- To educate participants on the dynamics of politics and political leadership
- To learn the ethics and moral values of leadership engagement
- The reorientation of participants on the arts of governance and social contract
- To train participants on the fundamental and critical functions of government at all levels
- To gain new skills on electoral campaign, community engagement, and consultative management
- To understand how to formulate, draft and present a government or public bill
- To inform and reform participants on the politics of responsibility and accountability
Who can attend
The centres training programmes is highly designed to support individuals, and groups of individuals, with deep interest in general leadership, political leadership, and business leadership, to enhance their power of informative knowledge and capacity building.
- Political party Leaders
- Political office-holders
- Public office-holders
- Civil society leaders
- Union leaders